
In the past 2 years I have known more people to die then the whole other 37 years I have been alive! None of these deaths have been by a car wreck, poor health, nor anything else I would call "natural or by accident". Saddly to say most of the people dying are youths or very young adults..
The deal is this :
Perscription drugs seem to be the drug of choice these days. From what I am seeing the drugs that are being abused are Xanax's, Oxys, Methdone, Loretabs and many alike pills.
Who's to blame? I could point that to many directions instead of pointing fingers to Doctors for over perscribing, or the pharmaceuticals for making such shit or parents for not being more aware and even to the person who has died for making such poor decisions with their lives I'd rather just point out that "We have a problem!"
In this year alone I have known at the very least 5 people that has passed away usually from a mixture of Methdone and Xanax's.
Now you might be sitting there saying "All my friends are too smart for this.. Or Thats just because your friends are all drug addicts"
Quite the contrary your wrong - At least 3 people I knew that passed away this year I had no idea they even took any type of drug. 2 of them were friends from when I went to high school and 1 of them I baby sitted for when she was younger.
PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE OUTRAGED!!!
THIS IS NOT the "same ol' drug problem as usual"
THIS IS NOT like it was when the hippies were out getting high and having free love!
THIS is shit that's legal - made in a lab and perscribed..
THIS is suppose to be a "controled substance" when in fact its out of control!
I bet I could start a list of names here of people I alone knew that died from drug overdoses due to people taking percription pills either by illegal sale or that was perscribed to them and they mixed it with other pills or over dosed on it and died. Then added people in this community alone that I didn't know but know they died from taking some kind of perscription drugs. Then you could add to this list and I garentee you .. the list would never end.
People are using these for "fun" to get "high" they don't hesitate they don't think they will die...
"We are just having fun.. gettin' high!"
In reality they are playing Russian Rolette!
The sad thing is:
Truely there is nothing being done about this.
So I felt the need to bitch about it!
It just makes me sick America is losing so many of their young people due to perscription drugs rather then are obtained legally or illegally, and it seems nothing really is being done about it.
Like here they are still way worried about pot, herion, crystal meth and kind of ignoring that most of the people dying in this community is from persciption.
I mean its totally sad when an armed robber goes in to the local CVS to rob the pharmist of all their oxies.
Here's a short educational video about drugs if your interested in watching!





2 comments:
Its really amazing that methadone is prescribed for so many things. It used to be only prescribed for herion withdrawl. Go figure!
Diva
I must agree with that but seems like now methadone clincs are popping up every where..
Oh wait..
Legal drug trafficing!
That's how it seems anyways.
Post a Comment