Its been quite some time since my last post & Sorry to say I started smoking again. It wasn't chantix fault it was my fault I quit taking it too early - And I didn't stand by my past convictions to stop. I gave up the will to quit! I can't believe I started again it was stupid and its been quite a while that I have been smoking. I quit for about five months - I am finding out in order to quit I may have to stay away from good friends who do smoke - even though they try to be respectful and not smoke around me thats a habbit I couldn't shake lighting up to chat with friends like the good ol' days. I wish I could find the strength in myself just to quit and forget about them. I mean in five months I know there was no nictone in my body to make me crave them it was just my mental self wanting to be "that way" again. I tried to go back on chantix and not smoke but my heart wasn't into it. So now I have to build up the willpower to just do it and mean it. The next time I quit it will be with out aid because thats the only way I am going to beable to prove to myself I can do it and really mean what I am doing. I haven't set a quit date yet but soon will. This month I will have a new grandbaby arriving - I am thinking her birthdate will be a good new quit date. Wish me luck!
Thanks to everyone who read my post and offered me great support I sure appreciated it.. Sorry I have disappointed my readers..
Take care all..
With much love and appreciation
Barbara
2009 I'm Back..
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Posted by
Babs
at
9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wishing you the best of luck! It takes more than once sometimes. This last time for me was after a few other pretty strong starts. You'll make it happen.
I smoked for years and quit three times before it stuck, so please don't get discouraged. Here are a couple of hints. When you try again do not drink any coffee or alcohol of any kind, not even a glass of wine or beer. Try to choose a time when you aren't stressed. I also prayed for help from above. It can't hurt!
Well! I just found this! Merry Christmas To You And Your Family. Kisses and Hugs and Love from us in Tampa Bay to all of you Way Up Yonder.
ღ ♪♫♪•*¨*•.¸¸ ི♥ྀ¸¸.•*¨*•♪♫♪ ღ
Post a Comment