Feb 26th will make 3 months STOP for me.. It will also be my 40th Birthday.. YES I said it I will be 40! And OMG I can barely believe that I quit smoking before I was 40 thats freaking awesome I am proud of myself even if it has taken me over 5 years later to the date I said I would quit at.. I promised myself years ago I would quit before I was 35 well I didn't make it but at lass I finally done it!
I wont ever smoke again its creapy it stinks it makes me wonder how the hell I done it so damn long :D
Sure I think about it.. but then think why would I want to do this to myself again.. I am finally getting semi healthy and I can actually breath when its needed :P
I'm just glad my clothes house car and myself doesn't smell so shitty any more!
Any how I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!
I also hope........ Everyone has a Happy Valentines Day!
xoxo
Babs
**Coming up on 3 Months***
Friday, February 8, 2008
Posted by
Babs
at
2:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Many congrats!
Awesome job! I am proud of you and all of us who continue the fight to stay quit! Somedays I still think about wanting a cigarette but just usually dely it and the thought goes away.
Peace,
Diva
Hi how are you? I was looking through blogger profiles and noticed similarities, and found your blog interesting to me.
I have an art blog and am looking for new friends who comment and keep coming back are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon...
Post a Comment