Hi everyone...
Just a quick up date!! I am still a non-smoker =-) No slip-ups no running around smelling smokers smoke.. and no longer taking Chantix.. I haven't since Christmas Eve...
No I didn't ask my doctor about going off them I just stopped taking them.. I only got 1 months supply and to be honest with everyone I have a full pack of the pills left. I'm really not worried about going back to smoking. I haven't taken but one pill a day since the second week.. yes the Chantix helped with the initial quit it was nice not to have those nicotine cravings.
But I realize it was me that wanted to quit more then the pill helping me. I have to quit --
Anyways..
Happy New Years to everyone!
xo
Babs
Day # 43 Still a non-smoker =D
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Posted by
Babs
at
10:30 PM
Labels: Chantix, quit smoking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Good stuff, and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment