Day #7 One day behind again!

Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm so tired all the time I have no energy to intertwine - I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep.. my system is all screwed up!

Its probably not the chantix its probably me and this sleeping disorder I seem to have from time to time. What can I do about it I refuse sleeping pills or any other type of drug that will make me sleep.. keep the toxins out I don't want them!

Today is my quit day let's see if I can do it let's see if I have faith in myself to just walk away.. I hate cigarettes never did like them wonder why I ever smoked? I must of been crazy to fall prey to such a horrible toxic life steeler!

I have 4 cigarettes left I'll smoke them just to end them then I am throwing everything away! I will spend the rest of the week scrubing my house and washing my clothes I dont want to smell it any more. It only smells like death knocking at my door!
My hands have more constructive things they need to do - like painting a picture or writing to you!
I know if I can beat this there is nothing I can not beat - and I am striving to be the winner!
Wish me luck!

xoxo
Babs

2 comments:

maggie said...

Good luck to you! I've never done the mid-day quit, but I do hope you'll post again today once it's time for the big time. You can do this!

Admin said...

Good Luck!

If you read my blog it seems like you are having the same sleeping issues I was.


I will keep checking your site.

You will be fine.