2nd day with out smoking I'm not crying I really don't want to smoke but I can say I do think about it every so often more so often then every so lol*
But I'm not letting it get to me.. and since I don't find comfort in food or candy I'm kinda screwed. I made muffins thinking it would make me feel better lol* I was like gross! So yeah I ate one feed the other one to the dogs.
Has anyone out there had their doctor cut the dose of the pills down to one a day?
I really don't see the point in taking two I take one right before bed and then another one when I wake up I feel its a bit silly to take one that effects me while I sleep.
Another problem I have found with Chantix is I guess I didn't realize they are time released until the other day when my stomache was burning. I have always had a wee bit of a problem with time released pills :/
Any how I will report more tomorrow :D~ have a good nigth everyone~
xx
Babs
Day #8 on Chantix
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Posted by
Babs
at
11:27 PM
Labels: Chantix, cigarettes - addictions, quit smoking, stop smoking - cigarettes - addictions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I have heard that some doctors have changed up the prescription a bit when side effects were a problem. Personally, I felt like I needed the full dose because I definitely noticed more cravings towards evening, especially those first weeks. As time went on, I adjusted my dose timing (still about the same number of hours apart) to deal with either the nausea or the cravings, but I'm sure that's different for everyone.
Anyway, congrats on being on your way!
Oh I take mine once 8am and 8pm :)
Good Job, The first week was pretty hard and also pretty weird. It's like you keep saying to yourself.."I'm not smoking anymore". I think I actually think about smoking more now that when I was smoking but this time in a Positive way!
I guess the pill is different for everyone so I think you should ask your Doctor about maybe cutting down on the pills if they are working so well.
Post a Comment