Hey everyone.. its me :D I know its been a while since I have wrote! I'm still doing really good.. I went to see the doc & he said if I do not feel like taking my night pill then I don't need to take it. Of course I haven't taken it for a while any ways.. I'm doing real good I rarely think about smoking any more but I still have my moments lol* like when I have a really nice yummy meal!
I don't miss smoking this winter at all! I couldn't smoke out in the cold anyways because I would always get the huccups.. *laughs*
It doesn't bother me when people smoke around me either.. but I did notice when I was shopping in Wal-marts today when someone walked by how bad they reaked of cigarette smoke.. I can hardly believe I smelled that bad but I know I did.. I am so happy I don't any more!.. How embarasing!!
I'm so thankful to Chantix - it was so hard before to try to quit this time seems so easy..
I keep telling my syblings they need to do it..
Anyways I have gained weight I didn't think I would because I never gain weight so but
my first weigh in was 115lbs - now i am at 121lbs! my goal weight has always been 125lbs I hope I don't get any heavier than that lol!
Almost at 2 weeks stop but it feels like months .. how strange :)
18th Day on Chantix :D
xoxo
Babs
I don't miss smoking this winter at all! I couldn't smoke out in the cold anyways because I would always get the huccups.. *laughs*
It doesn't bother me when people smoke around me either.. but I did notice when I was shopping in Wal-marts today when someone walked by how bad they reaked of cigarette smoke.. I can hardly believe I smelled that bad but I know I did.. I am so happy I don't any more!.. How embarasing!!
I'm so thankful to Chantix - it was so hard before to try to quit this time seems so easy..
I keep telling my syblings they need to do it..
Anyways I have gained weight I didn't think I would because I never gain weight so but
my first weigh in was 115lbs - now i am at 121lbs! my goal weight has always been 125lbs I hope I don't get any heavier than that lol!
Almost at 2 weeks stop but it feels like months .. how strange :)
18th Day on Chantix :D
xoxo
Babs






3 comments:
Wow, good for you! I'm thrilled to hear that you are doing so well and not really missing it or having any trouble around smokers. I'm still working on some of that ;) I am really glad I don't smell like a smoker anymore - amazing how I can smell it now. I am trying not to gain any additional weight at this point - I weighed about the same as you said when I quit, and I'm beyond that now to a degree that I'm really starting to have to think about what I eat. Still worth it, though, to be free from the old smoker me.
Congratulations Babs! I have been really sick but when I went to my quit smoking support group yesterday and I could totally smell the stale smoke smell (it was disgusting) on all the people who have not quit! I started hacking up lung ball and going into coffing fits! I was really sensitive to it! I can't believe how many cigarettes I smoked during the years while sick and now just the smell made me cough. My head DID tell me that a menthol would be nice and I told my had "thank you" and had a coughdrop instead. The smokers on Chantix are doing SO much better than the ones not on Chantix. The cessessation teacher says we are her Chantix lab! LOL Anyway, keep doing well.
Peace,
Diva
Hi
Thanks to you both for your comments they are so encouraging for me to keep going full force.. I still think from time to time about smoking like after a good meal or late at night and sometimes when I sit down to drink a good cup of coffee.. Those are all my favorite times.
Any how I keep this memo in the back of my head it simply says..
"I wont be a slave to smoking"
because thats all I have been since I was 15 years old. A slave to nicotine..
I helped make the company rich while they stold my life. I have to keep that in mind. And if i do.. I will beat this =)
take care you two!
xoxo
Babs
Post a Comment