Day #12 & 13th :D~

Sunday, December 2, 2007


Such a busy weekend this weekend! Friday I went shopping in a city thats approx. 45 minutes drive from the city I live in at http://www.gfs.com/ to grocery shop. I wanted bulk food lol! While in Kokomo I decided to take my mom out to eat at http://www.texasroadhouse.com/TRHintro_flash.html which I have to admit I really love the food there but this time grr my steak was so small I laughed at the waitress and asked her if she brought me the kiddy platter.. the plate was so little ni much bigger than a tea saucer. I learned my lession however I shall not ever order a 6oz steak there! By the time we got home it was around 8pm so Friday was ended I watched tv and went to bed.

Saturday from the moment I got up in the morning until it was about to go to bed I was sewing together pjs and blankets for my grandbaby for xmas. Also I learned a lession there.. just because a pattern claims to be easy.. doesn't mean it's really that easy.. Thanks to my lil sister for helping me with those PJs! Speaking of little sis who is a smoker and tries real hard not to smoke around me however I told her it was ok. Those cigarettes really stink now.. funny thing is they are my brand!

Here I sit Sunday I slept most of the day away.. I woke up at 5am stayed up until around 8am then went to take a short nap. Short my arse! I slept until 1:30PM I hate doing that it messes up my whole day.

I'm starting to think less and less of smoking.. I really don't care any more to be truthful.. Its not the most importian thing on my list like it use to be. I really don't even feel like taking Chantix any more but I wont go off it. I go to see my specialist tomorrow, I'll talk to him maybe he'll just cut me down..

Anyways that was my weekend I'll post again tomorrow!

xo

Babs

2 comments:

maggie said...

The best kind of non-smoking days are the ones where I don't even think about it. So glad you are having some of those! Gosh, I wish I knew how to sew. Just this past weekend I was looking into a sewing class, but it just wasn't quite the kind I was hoping to find, so I'll be looking some more. You are doing just awesome!

Babs said...

hey Maggie ..

I know how to run a sewing machine thats about it LOL!!

If I wasn't sewing with my sis we would both be in trouble what one dont know about a pattern the other does.
=))