Chantix Day #3

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hi

It's still day #3 for me however it just read midnight so the date is going to read the 22 instead of the 21st of Nov.


Everything is still going well I haven't had any crazy side effects not even a bit nacious from the pills. I know its still kind of early to tell but usually if a drug is going to make me feel sick I feel it right away because thats always my luck.


I really don't feel the "need" to smoke much like I did let's say before I started taking Chantix I have all ready cut down from 1 pack of smokes a day to about 1/2 pack. I don't know if the pills are suppose to help this quick or not but for me it has maybe its in my mind maybe deep inside my head I want to quit even more than I realize.


Thanks to Maggie for her support it means the world to me that other people do read this and are sending me positive feedback about quitting! =-)


When I first realized that I had no choice I needed to stop smoking for my unknown health issue I was dredding my quit date. and to be honest now I can't wait until it gets here.

I know some of you might be thinking.. well then just quit now.. And that does seem reasonable however I just want to make myself sick to death of them..!!


My quit date is the 26th of November 2007.

3 comments:

maggie said...

Glad to hear you are already noticing a difference and not "needing" to smoke as much. Chantix is amazing that way, isn't it? I understand not quitting before the quit date, and I loved that about Chantix - easing into it like that. I'm excited for you! If you'd like for me to add a link to your blog on mine, just stop by and let me know.

Scott Singleton said...

Hey Babs,

I found you from Maggies wonderful, insightful, and well written blog.

As I'm in the prep phases I suppose and you're pretty damn close to when I'm gonna quit, and so far I'm liking the reading I think I'll view your posts daily too. Maggies I'm going through her archives. This is absolutely wonderful the detials and the journaling on this subject. Non-smokers ...unless there one of the few non-smokin' crack or herion addicts just wouldnt understand ;>)

I wish you the best of luck and I'll be reading daily to hopefully offer any words of encouragement I can....Good Luck Girl!

SCott

Babs said...

Hey Scott

Thanks for the comment Maggie is a wonderful supporter she's great. Hell she's better than Chantix support line (even though i've never called them lol)
Blogging is 85% of the theropy of quitting in my honest opinion!

Sorry it took so long to repost comments .. my mind wasn't thinking and I had forgot! :)
xox
Babs!