Ok I have decided just do it do it or die is my motto..
I have been having problems with my blood & platelet level. For those who don't know your platelets are what causes your blood to clot.
FACT:
Smoking Cigarette's raises your platelet level.
Besides this I have been wanting to quit smoking for years but too weak and no will-power has lead me to not stopping.
I have no choice if I do not get my body under control I can have a stroke.
My first step besides what the doctors are trying to do to give myself better health is to just stop smoking my life away.
So today i started the Chantix program.. I hope it works! I know I still have to put my own will power into it and really want to... Well I do really want to!
So I will blog my ups and downs of the quit and keep you informed on how things are going for me.
I have been having problems with my blood & platelet level. For those who don't know your platelets are what causes your blood to clot.
FACT:
Smoking Cigarette's raises your platelet level.
Besides this I have been wanting to quit smoking for years but too weak and no will-power has lead me to not stopping.
I have no choice if I do not get my body under control I can have a stroke.
My first step besides what the doctors are trying to do to give myself better health is to just stop smoking my life away.
So today i started the Chantix program.. I hope it works! I know I still have to put my own will power into it and really want to... Well I do really want to!
So I will blog my ups and downs of the quit and keep you informed on how things are going for me.
Send me some positive energy people I know I will defently need it!
xoxo
Babs






3 comments:
Sista, I am so proud you have decided to do this. I know you can do it...PLUS, you HAVE to for your health.
You aren't smoking right now are you? Oh you betta not be!! Good luck sis, I will be here for you to help you through.
Congratulations on quitting. I have been on Chantix Since Nov 1 and have been quit entirely since November 11, 2007. Keep strong! After reading this blog I realzed that I never even thought about getting a stroke from smoking...I usually think about the big C as in cancer. I got a lot of compliments about my skin looking marvalous yesterday and I finally had my first really vivid Chantix dream. I look forward to seeing your progression.
Peace,D
Diva
Thanks DeeDee & Diva I really appreciate all the support I get from everyone!
Congratz on your quit Diva!
Post a Comment