Day #5 on Chantix!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hi Folks!


Just another day has gone by as you can tell I am still a day behind on my posts but it will be all right heh some how it will straighten out.


I did notice a little queeziness today after taking my morning pill I wonder if it was because I was hungry however it didn't last long maybe a couple minutes and then I was fine.


Which I can handle a bit of being nacious if the pills help thats not a big issue!

Other than that report nothing special has happen today - I only went out of the house once and that was to pick my neice up so she could come over for the weekend. I didn't even do that after thanksgiving day shopping blah I hate shopping!!

Any how take care everyone!


xooxoo

Babs

1 comments:

maggie said...

Glad the nauseous feeling was quick and not too terrible. I had it off and on while on Chantix, but I was lucky enough to be able to adjust timing so that it wasn't usually too terrible.