
Ahh today I have taken pill #2 Yes for now I am still smoking -
The program works like this:
Week 1:
The first 3 days you take 1 pill the other 4 days you take 1 Pill in the morning 1 Pill at night.During this week you keep smoking, and set your quit date for the second week.
Week 2: Take 1 Pill in the morning 1 Pill at night - NO smoking.
Week 3-? you take them the same way you do week 2 until you are finished with the program.
You have a year suscription to their quit program that has live support to help you with your quit. Chantix also has a website that you can log into that helps with your quit.
Even with this just being the second day since I have started Chantix (varenicline) I notice a difference, I really do not have the desire to smoke nearly as much as I was one day ago.
You maybe have heard rumors of people having nacious side effects from Chantix I suppose people sometimes do. I haven't had any type of side effects yet.
The directions read "take with plently of water" however the woman that told me about these pils told me she takes hers with her morning coffee and she never gets sick.. however she told me her sister and best friend both take them with big glasses of water and both get nacious from them.
I probably will keep a day to day post of my progress with my quit and Chantix =-)
Day #2 the Chantix Way!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Posted by
Babs
at
8:57 PM
Labels: Chantix, quit smoking, self help, stop smoking - cigarettes - addictions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Best of luck on Chantix! I'm just over 5 weeks quit, and it helped me tremendously. Well, Chantix and blogging and reading other people's blogs. There are a lot of us doing this and sharing our experiences, and I'm grateful for all the people I've met on this journey. I've linked to a bunch of them over on my blog, and I also look forward to hearing how Chantix works for you. Good luck!
Thanks Maggie!!
Post a Comment